MIWAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MIWAS

The web forum for Marwell international wildlife art society members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to our forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to our forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our forum   Welcome to our forum EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:48 am

Hello MIWAS Members and welcome!

I know it's taken a while but we now have a forum to discuss all things art related. I hope this will give our members a good opportunity to chat online wherever you may be, now that we have a growing number of MIWAS members outside the U.K. Hello to you too if you've joined us from across the miles!

Please keep your discussions polite and friendly so that we can all have an enjoyable forum experience. Any trouble and you'll be excommunicated! Sounds harsh but we don't like naughty people! Laughing This is a free forum so kindly read the terms and conditions for forumotion.com.

Just as a precaution can you please ensure you have done all you can to keep your personal information safe online. Please do not post personal details like your address, telephone numbers, bank details or anything of a sensitive nature in topics on this forum. Should you wish to make contact with other members on a personal level kindly contact each other outside of this forum. This might be obvious but I just thought I should mention it.

Anyway, we look forward to seeing your posts here soon and hope this becomes a lively place for like-minded artists to have a natter!

Kind regards

Admin.
elephant

P.S. Any suggestions for any particular topics and/or categories please let me know. I'm sure the forum will evolve with time. Thank you for your patience!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://miwas.iftopic.com
Rahul Parekh

PostSubject: Many Congratulations :)   Welcome to our forum EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:33 am

Dear Jo & Our Administrator Smile,

WOW! This is really a big and lovely surprise. MIWAS now having its own forum to communicate with the members. I'm so glad for this new communication environment. I think I'm the first who writing post as a member at MIWAS Forum Smile

Many Many congratulations to you and MIWAS. I'm now waiting for our MIWAS friends and members to join this forum and actively participate on different topics and share their valuable experience with everyone. I'm ready... sunny

Have a great success Like a Star @ heaven

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul
www.rahulparekhwildlife.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.rahulparekhwildlife.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MIWAS Forum   Welcome to our forum EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:03 am

Dear Rahul,

Thanks for signing up! Lets hope we can get the rest of the society online?! (Everyone, Hint, hint Wink)

Your support is very much appreciated and thank you for being part of the society and first to post a response here!

Look forward to catching up and have a lovely weekend.

All the best
Jo
Back to top Go down
https://miwas.iftopic.com
anjastracey

anjastracey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forum   Welcome to our forum EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 am

Hi Jo,

Thanks for all the hard work. Great idea to have our own MIWAS place online. Hope it will be a huge success. See you soon,

Anja
Back to top Go down
Angiemac

Angiemac

PostSubject: Christmas Dinner   Welcome to our forum EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 am

I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone as Robin and I cannot attend the Christmas dinner this weekend. We hope you all have a wondeful time and enjoy the meal. We are going to be busy selling at the Royal Victoria Christmas fair all weekend and next weekend at the Upper Shirley High school Christmas fair.
santa Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Rahul Parekh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forum   Welcome to our forum EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 pm

lovely to meet you my new friends Smile Wish you all a beautiful life flower. Its strange but I thought by the time there will be so many members I'll meet but found only two new friends...This is not good No Sad

Have fun and All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul
Back to top Go down
http://www.rahulparekhwildlife.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our forum   Welcome to our forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forum
Page 1 of 1